It is not difficult to notice that average personal conversations are often filled with rumors or negativity. We certainly can do better!
The idea of this article comes from the memory of a sweet conversation between my four-year-old niece and my 4-year-old neighbor, Erica:
Kate: "Do you like cookies?"
Kate: "Do you love them?"
The end of the conversation, but a lifelong friendship was forgotten when they discovered that they shared common cookies.
I know it was just four, but it was a nice starter: find out what you care about, what you share and go from there.
More from tears to majesty
1. Ask the other person about you. I always notice that I met new people, how many people talk about themselves and don't care about me. [Modeling Hollywood Scratches] about me
2. Look around: what's in your environment you can talk about: landscaping, art, food presentation
3. Check out social bookmarking websites to find out what people are talking about [until then as long as they are not rumors!]
4. If someone talks about something else Talk about their virtues and good qualities: Mary did not look great in this dress? That's a great color on it. There wasn't so much food she cooked?
5. Do you have some interesting trips
6. Where did you grow up
7. Do you have your brothers and sisters? Where are they doing?
8. Do you have a child?
10. Do you play a musical instrument
11. Where did you go to school
12. Where are you up  13. What is your favorite sport
14. … TV show
15. … Music
16. … Performers
17. … Films
18. … Sports Team
19th … Place
20. … Clothing Trend
21. … Festive Tradition
22nd What would you do if you won the lottery?
23rd What is the best thing you learned last month?
24th Who are role models?
25th If you met anyone with history, who would be?
26th What is the best book you recently read?
27th What's the best advice you've ever got?
28th What would you like to do in five years?
29th What would you do if you knew you could change the world?
30th What would you do if you knew it wasn't going to happen?
31st What do you expect most?
32nd What was the time of your life when you felt that everything flowed easily and failed?
33rd If you could awaken an aspect of personality that you lived as a child and feel that you have lost contact as an adult, what would it be?
34th When you really want to make something positive about your life, what process are you using to accomplish it?
35th How to make decisions? What is your process? Works well? What would you change?
36th What time did you make a major decision and how did you work?
37th If money was not an object and you could have any experience in your life, do something you wanted, what would you do?
38th How do you believe? What are you doing?
Open open-ended questions to keep the conversation going.
Never allow the conversation to be negative. No good goal.
Make sure you find a topic that both of you are interested in, otherwise a person will be very bored.
"The big minds discuss the ideas, the average minds discuss the events, the little minds discuss the people." Source unknown
Source by sbobet