Studies have shown that * stress causes long-term or chronic effects on the body. For example. Did you know that chronic stress can cause high blood pressure, abnormal heart beat and heart failure? Many stressful patients often have muscle aches, neck ulcerations, and increased pain in rheumatoid arthritis. US companies relax and estimated to $ 200 billion to $ 300 billion annually for stress-related productivity losses and other costs, and every week, about 95 million Americans suffer from some stress-related symptom of taking medication.
But what exactly is Stress? 19659002] In Lesa Burnha's article entitled "Stress Your Worst Enemy" in 2004: Stress is not just a matter of life, but in small portions. Stress is the energy that we have to solve every day for small obstacles to life. This can be caused by good and bad experiences. Stress signals the body's release of chemicals that give more energy and strength, which may be good if you're in danger. But sustained release of these chemicals, for a prolonged period of time, without sucking out, may be bad for your health, even deadly.
There are essentially four types of stress: Survival Stress – This is a fight or a flight to physical danger. It can be found in all humans and animals. The body generates energy so you can survive a dangerous situation, fight or escape, flight.
- Rare Neck
- Narrow Shoulders
Narrow Shoulders  Quick Breathing
- Disturbing palm
- Decaying stomach
- GERD or gastro-oesophageal reflux disease
- COPD or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease [Depression
- Back Pain
 Chest Pain
- Chest Pain
- Chest Pain
- Progression or Weakness
- This is a short list.
Stress can affect your mind and ability to think.
- Weight Loss
- Misconception or Light Thinking
- It's harder to learn new things
- ] Negative Thoughts
- It's no coincidence that people are fooling people and not a miracle. Doctors these days are given medication to treat some of these stress-related issues. Scientists know that if you experience more stress than normal, serotonin, noradrenaline and dopamine in the brain begin to fail. Serotonin helps sleep and adjusts the body clock. Noradrenaline gives energy and dopamine delivers pleasure and pain. Doctors will provide medications that help regulate the body in these and other chemical processes, but which side effects are.
Due to the current climate of Foreclosures and Unemployment, it is no wonder that more people turn to the doctor for help. And though you have little to control the outside world, you will learn how to respond to it and learn ways to help regulate stress so that it does not become one of the statistics.  Please WARNING! However, the suggestions here are just a few things I can do. Under no circumstances should you take any medicine without discussing it with your doctor. The use of any of these methods is voluntary on its own and at its own risk. If you experience symptoms that may be life-threatening, such as diabetes, chest pain or even urticaria, contact your doctor immediately. Now that they say, we are trying to reduce some of our stress.
Laughter is the best medicine – ability to ridicule is probably the best holistic solution that prevents stress. Did you know that if you laugh at your body, toxins are released and laughter activates the immune system?
Research results ** show that after exposure to humor, the activity of the immune system is generally increased. Some of these include: The number of natural killer cells that attack and destroy infected cells and certain types of CANCER and tumor cells.
- Increase of activated T lymphocytes (T cells)
- Enhancement of IgA or immunoglobulin A that is responsible for upper respiratory tract infections
- Increase in gamma interferon that "triggers" the various components of the immune system [Stresshormonessuchasepinephrinewhichcontractinthebloodvesselsandsuppresstheimmunesystem
- A decreased level of dopamine, which includes a "fight or flight" response. Laughter is aerobic and provides training for the membrane and increases the body's ability to use oxygen more efficiently. Laughter is a powerful distraction from pain when used with congenital pain management. It is also responsible for creating positive emotions that can increase the traditional treatment of the disease.
It's Possible The Best Thing to Laughter is FREE! And that could be one of the best cures there.
Take stress away – we all know that exercise is good for us. It improves blood flow and tonicizes our muscles, but knows that exercise can also fight against stress. Exercise increases blood flow through the brain and helps with stress-induced chemicals. It may be responsible for releasing endorphins into the blood, which provides a sense of well-being. According to the Mayo Clinic, any form of movement can be stress-soluble.
Practicing is often a tool to get rid of daily stress that destroys us. After good practice, you often encounter the day-to-day irritation of the day because they focused on the practice of exercise rather than problems.
Regular exercise can improve mood and reduce depression and improve sleep for Mayo Clinic. But this regular exercise is not necessarily a task. There are some things you can do that does not seem to be a practice, but you have a great advantage to reduce your stress.
- Cycling with the kids
- To be alone, with friends or in the club. Dance is a Great Aerobic Exercise and Added Weight Reduced Weight Reduced Weight
- Walking is a low-impact mode of exercise and benefits are widely known. I like to walk in person, but it's hard to walk. One thing I'm looking for is trying to find a place to go for a walk. I went to a nearby but not my neighbor friend, shop, school or bus stop to pick up the kids. Dog walking is also a good habit. This also enhances the relationship with the family's favorite.
Talking about animals – getting a dog or a cat. He knew that homeowners would live longer. This is true. I do not think someone really knows why, but it seems a pet cat or dog can calm it down. Reducing blood pressure and tension is a relief for keeping your dog or cat alive. It's as if you know instinctively that you have to be calm, so you are. And you know when you're nervous, so often you find that your pet seems to get closer to you when you have a lot of stress, so you take advantage of it. Take a few moments to keep and play with Fido or Fluffy. We are sorry, however, that fish, birds, reptiles and other pets have not proved the same feeling, at least not yet.
Hit and or Religion
Turn to your religion, your faith, if that applies to you. A strong belief system can help you with the problems that follow you. There are so many truths in prayer, God gives me the peace of mind to accept things I can not change, change things and wisdom to know the difference. It is not my intention to create a single religion or faith, just to say that, if it is, it can turn to him during stress.
Removes Killer Stress
Now you can see that stress can be a killer. It affects your mind and body. You're looking for drugs that have a striking side effect. Personally, I think drugs sometimes cause more harm than good. This is because I saw my grandmother needing one or two tablets to be on hand to handle one or two side effects.
You see that there are dozens of advertisements per day from the aforementioned symptoms. All of them can reduce their time on this earth, and I would like to see the good prince see me as fit for every minute.
We all have to face stress every day, but there are things we can do to help alleviate it. I'm not a doctor, but my fair share was stress, then some. My doctor once told me I was dead because of the level of stress. (Shortly after my husband's death). I began to look at what I did, which prevented the effects of stress that my doctor long ago cautioned, and I realize that I have instinctively learned to use the above methods.
I laugh loudly, sometimes too loud and long when the mood strikes. I try to laugh at myself as often as I can. I've always danced and walked. Occasionally the walk was a necessity when I was young when I was struggling with "scammers" who were continually breaking down and did not deliver me. I have always kept dogs and cats, even as a kid, and I try to live with the Serenity Prayer every day.
If you can learn how to alleviate day-to-day stress and minimize chronic stress, you can reduce your inclination to suffer a lot of stressful symptoms and illnesses than the aforementioned.
Sources: * Web MD Health Guide: Dr. Black, 2002 "Stress in Primary Care Patients". FV DeGruy et al., 20 common problems in behavioral health. Pp. 65-87. New York: McGraw-Hill
** Holistic Hotline.com / Humor: Dr. Lee Berk and Dr. Stanley Tan of Loma Linda University named the laughter of Thrapeutic's benefits. Sept./Oct. 1996 Issue of Humor and Health Magazine
Also – Mayo Clinic Health Manager 2010
Source by sbobet