There are many relaxation techniques that can be used to treat stress. In some cases, they are used together to facilitate or make the process more efficient. The underlying principle behind the technique is to change mental and physical states from one tension to one of the rest. Here is a list of popular techniques:
- Meditation – Meditation has become known for changing your mental state for hundreds of years and documented in many Eastern religions. Meditation does not really try to think. It is like initiating your mind or brain, and problems, troubles and stress do not cost you anything. You sit in a comfortable place in a relaxed room and try to think of nothing, emptiness or emptiness. This will be extremely difficult. Odd or random thoughts go into your mind. As you continue to concentrate on anything, you will find that random thoughts tend to fall back. There will be fewer and fewer thoughts, and tranquility will enter your body and mind over time. You may eventually get to the stage where the only thought is to think about anything. Many people use singing or concentrate on a thing as a body part to aid the chatter of all minds. At the end of the meditation you will feel energetic and satisfied.
- Relaxing music / underworld relaxation recordings. – Music is an easy way to relax. It can be as simple or complex as you choose. Simply put your favorite artist's music CD. You can play in the background as you do other things or concentrate on it just sitting in a comfortable chair and listening to it. This can help you take your mind off the stressful experience you are facing or faced. This relieves stress. If you are more interested in relaxation music, there are many specially created tapes that contain relaxing sounds or nature sounds. They are better suited for background music, and the goal is to reassure their senses and help relax. Another form of relaxation music is oral relaxation techniques that help relax by following the instructions. This may include mysterious recordings by which music plays and the spoken word is not audible, but a subordinate level.
- Physical techniques help relieve the mind, but more importantly in the body.
- Deep breathing is a popular way to relax. It is very easy to do and execute anywhere. It is believed that deep breathing creates extra oxygen in the body and stimulates the production of endorphins in the blood stream, which has a reassuring effect. Deep breathing forces the membrane to expand and contract the usual, and it can cautiously suppress vital organs such as the liver, the lungs, and the heart. This has an effect on massaging organs vital to the organs.
- Progressive muscle relaxion works by recognizing a particular group at the same time in the body. You can choose hands, for example. Let's start by pulling the muscles of your hands, with your fist. Keep this for a few minutes, then let it relax and relax the muscles. This relaxing effect is good for muscles. The whole body goes through this technique until all the muscle groups have rested. This technique requires practice as it is often difficult to separate the muscle groups and to know how to strain and relax these muscle groups without making and resting other muscle groups at the same time.
- Relaxation response resembles meditation in many ways, rather focussing on the body rather than any spiritual element. It was designed by Dr. Herbert Benson. The goal is to start your leg and run your head. Sit comfortably in a quiet place and concentrate on loosening the muscles. Gradually imagine, then feel the muscles rested. They feel hot because concentrations are still concentrating on them. If you feel relaxed, move on the calves and so on until you reach your head. Focus on every part of the body and try to relax. Leave all the other thoughts except for the body art in question.
- Yoga combines all the aforementioned techniques and can be a way of stress relief and relaxation. Yoga concentrates on breathing and a series of moves aimed at delivering different parts of the body. Yoga involves meditation or becomes a purely physical exercise. In both cases, the body can reduce stress and relax with the exercise of yoga.
- Aromatherapy is the use of scents and scents to change the mental state. Numerous extracts of plants, herbs and forests can have a relaxing effect on the body, which can reduce stress. The scent of lavender, chamomile and geranium is something that is thought to reduce stress. There are many shops that sell many aromatherapy products. Many people advise on the use of the product and the purpose of the product. The product is usually a solution or oil that will heat up. As the oil warms up, smells pass through the room and cause a calming state in the mind and body. Again, aromatherapy can be combined with relaxing music to increase the status you want to achieve. Meditation is often done with incense to help focus the mind.
Source by sbobet