Carbon monoxide (CO) is an odorless and colorless gas that is toxic by inhalation. Incorrect combustion produces gas and there are many situations where it can be exposed in your home. For example, inefficient gas stoves, fireplaces, heaters and other gas appliances can provide carbon monoxide without you noticing. In addition, car motors that are heated in the garage and emit invisible fumes may endanger the risk of gas poisoning.

Carbon monoxide poisoning is actually very common. Some people do not even detect it, but at one point or another they are exposed to gas. The danger of carbon monoxide changes seriously, depending on how long the person and the gas inhaled. In worst cases, it may lead to death.

Can you lose memory loss from carbon monoxide poisoning? Yes, memory loss is the generally observed effect of gas contact. In fact, any degree of carbon monoxide poisoning can damage the brain. Particularly sensitive is the region called hippocampus responsible for transmitting new information to the part of the brain that stores long-term memory

This is what is more accurately. Carbon monoxide binds to hemoglobin in the blood that is responsible for delivering oxygen to the brain. Oxygen is displaced by carbon monoxide, which is anoxia – the condition when the body and, most importantly, the brain's oxygen is hungry. The fresh air needed to fill oxygen is therefore the best first aid you can do after carbon monoxide exposure.

Carbon monoxide also kills brain cells and neurons as it triggers a chemical reaction in cells after exposure. This atrophy can be observed by brain MRI

So can memory loss be prevented from carbon monoxide poisoning? Yes, actually, about one quarter and half of the carbon monoxide victims showed cognitive impairments, including memory loss such as anterograde amnesia or short-term memory loss. When you no longer have the ability to store new memories, it is very difficult to memorize new friends or to learn new things.

Physical damage to brain hippocampus appears to be the same as memory loss or damage. Although the long-term memory is less affected, memory loss caused by carbon monoxide exposure can affect the daily activity of victims and may last for a lifetime. Some people lose their ability to work on their own due to seriously unreliable memory. Since this type of gas is not perceptible to sensory organs, obtaining a carbon monoxide detector is a good way to check the levels in your home. It is relatively difficult to detect carbon monoxide poisoning based on its symptoms, and it can really cause an error due to the flu. Symptoms that need attention, however, include headache, dizziness, nausea and lethargy.

Source by sbobet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *