The "monkey brain" syndrome is wildly wild because excessive multi-tasking and mentally-minded activities have fired the needs of addictive technology, media stimulation, social networking mania and everyday life. Keeping in touch with crazy looting has reduced our ability to perform simple tasks straightforwardly, think clearly, perform daily work, maintain a healthy body, develop meaningful relationships, grow and entertain. We may lose control of our most important assets … Focus on brainpower.
There are probably a few "monkey brain" behaviors when you may have three or more of these symptoms:
- Rarely stays over 10 minutes in the task
- Checking Email or Text Messages Over 5 Times  I hardly remember what she did 30 minutes ago
- Difficulty in solving problems and making decisions
- Too many directions
- Life is not checked
- There is not enough time to do things
- Making common mistakes  It is almost impossible to keep your mind silent
- Tense relationships with people you care about Your brain is an electrochemical body that can produce up to 10 watts of electrical power. Electrical activity occurs in four categories of brain waves. Active and committed brain generations are high frequency low amplitude Beta waves, typically in the range of 14.0 to 40.0 cycles / second (cps). Many people find it difficult to concentrate and concentrate on higher beta frequencies. It's easier to think, learn, solve the challenges, and make important decisions on lower brain frequencies. High Beta frequencies range from the "monkey brain" state. The next lower brain frequency range is Alpha (7.5 to 14.0 cps: calm, super learning); then Theta (4.0 to 7.5 cps: sleepy, creative); and the lowest, Delta (0.5-4 cps: sleep, dreaming).
Emergency First Aid
To avoid "monkey brain", you should reduce the frequency of brain wave. This may include a combination of eye closure to remove visual cortex activity, deep and rhythmic breathing with oxygen, more oxygen and relaxation, and relaxing classic music. These actions are the escape key that increases your head with creative, focused thinking.
Take half an hour to stay alone in a quiet and peaceful location. Sometimes a park, an art museum, a library or a comfortable room comes to mind. Think of the following questions:
- What can I eliminate which is not a low value?
- What do I want to do what does it do to me?
Write the answers and read them aloud. This step is the navigation system for the change. Think about how to spend a typical day. Estimate how much time you spend on each activity, so you're doing this particular thing and the benefits you get. Your daily activities give a clear picture of events . You have to eliminate unnecessary and wasteful activities. Strive to spend more time on what gives the most value. When you get rid of something, turn it on courageously and do not fall into the trap to make more brain brains.
The litmus tests needed to tame the monkeys' brains may say that today's activities will give you the opportunity. A fruitful and happy life is truly "inner play". Remember to do 30 days or more with your organization strategy. Trust in practical neuroscience in a better and less stressful life.
Source by sbobet