Have you ever seen a child who is unexpectedly waiting for a parent of their absence to come to play? When faced with the dawn recognition that the parent is not coming, the child may become defensive or painful, crying angrily to hate this parent, and otherwise they have not gone with them! It's the truth?
Of course not, they are really trying to cover up their disappointments and feelings of rejection in order to quickly recover and hide their sadness. Anger is often an alternative to crying or sorrow, and we can help to start from the feeling of vulnerability.
As an adult, we hope to address our anger issues and move more effectively to communicate our feelings. Let's start to see anger as a helpless, not indispensable way to mediate pain or dissatisfaction, and quickly find out that it doesn't solve the affairs. Often we simply follow us on the move. It is much better to learn how to handle dynamic situations calmly and rationally, rather than dictating our feelings and the better.
Whenever we constantly encounter anger, we cannot handle conflicts or disappointment, we have to find ourselves finding other ways of solving and solving our anger problems.
t with negative self-conversations, so we can destroy the chances of success, our attitude and our attitude. People who are struggling with serious self-sufficiency can be challenged, never feeling satisfied or in the right way. Then they are punished by binge, purge or self-discipline rules.
– Other people can provoke our anger if you feel that all of them are okay & # 39; In these cases, other people may be considered particularly talented, beneficial or lucky, which means that they have better or unfair chances for luck.
– We can be angry with the situations and our failure can shake our circumstances; they are the reason why things don't work well. You hear it is not fair to just & # 39; & # 39; & # 39; I can't start until I have & # 39; .
The inanimate objects also bear our anger. People can kick, throw, stamp and destroy objects because of their anger. These items can be eliminated even for faulty things!
Some tips for dealing with anger problems
– Start recognizing the triggers, where you lose control and become angry. Looks like he has arrived, a raised eyebrow, a shock or a smile when you spoke. Are you ignoring or not talking? Notice who sparks.
– Evaluate Others & # 39; reactions are not necessarily about themselves . Behavior, comment, or body language may be provocative for the recipient. But we never know what happens to someone else's mind or life. It is important to respect and listen to all aspects.
– First Finding the Facts Stay calm and ask. Learn what is going on here, what causes words or behavior. Listen correctly and with real interest. Avoid making a second guess, ending sentences or making a response before you finish speaking.
– Instead of responding, answer Consider every situation and what you want to achieve, what your desired results are. For example, if your car smashed into an important meeting, you could kick it, damage your frustration, but do not solve it, and your post-injury perception will probably feel worse. It is much better to stay calm and find out what is the best way to remedy the situation.
– If a relationship causes anger, you may suggest that we discuss them to discuss them. Set a mutually convenient time. The public place can be good as it ensures that communication remains civil. Try to identify your nervous and your own feelings. Instead of accusing you of feeling that it is much better to ask for a conversation if this happens, I feel like it.
– Avoid many examples. They can talk and rarely do anything useful as they can be tracked from the side. Examples rarely help to move the situation.
– Replacing the letter can be a good way to communicate your feelings. Take it as long as you need to process your thoughts so you know what you want and you have to say. It may take days or even weeks to finally be content with the content and sound. This can be an effective way to deal with someone who has disappeared from your life. Then, when you're done, or you can post or ritual, that means the end of your life is over.
– Typically, a log can be used to write and work on angry and painful emotions, sometimes with counseling and hypnotherapy. Use effective methods to help you understand what the rage was about. These insights can improve your communication skills.
Well-communicating learning can be a difficult process if good communication is not part of the early years. Some families have learned to stay silent because they are afraid of disturbing volatile or easily nervous family members. Or, if a partner is considered intelligent or eloquent, who reverses what he says, so the problems are your fault, so you can stay silent easier. But anger can then cause frustration, often over small and trivial things.
– Set your own boundaries to protect yourself and be aware of what you will and will not endure. This allows you to gradually communicate on how you feel effective. You have learned not to escape the situation, yet they are solid, decent and clear, and can be interested in solving and solving problems.
– Recognize the part that stress can play in your anger, tired, irritable, not sleeping warning signs. Let your partners know what's going on here. Good communication can play an important role in dealing with anger problems. Allow the closest supporters to have a difficult time.
And I remember once they said things could not be said. They may understand, or even forgive them, but painful, angry words are often hard to forget.
Source by sbobet