E3Live – The 10 Best Health Benefits of Blue Green Algae
Blue Green Algae is one of the most delicious nutrition.
It's known as a super food. Organic, easily digestible and full of antioxidants
It is rich in minerals and has a higher beta-carotene concentration than broccoli.
Blue green algae contain 60-70% of the plant protein, providing all essential amino acids. All these benefits, without compromising the consumption of meat, which is high in cholesterol and difficult to digest.
The rich source of calcium, iron, vitamin B12, enzymes and antioxidants is the blue green algae ideal for adults and children. Even pets can enjoy this nutritious food greatly.
Blue green algae provide many nutrients for our well-being. We examine the ten best advantages of blue green algae:
1) Aging Prevention: Most important nutrients and ironing stuffs like most foods we consume, blue green algae are perfect as anti-aging.
4) High concentration of antioxidants means Patient digestion – involves the lining of the stomach and it is full of enzymes that help digestion  Headaches and pain relief: our immune system is strengthened
3) Energy booster – (19659002) 8) Strengthen hair, skin and nails – a high protein that is a healthy hair, skin and nail main (19659002) 5) Better Sleep – Detoxifies Better Relaxation
6) Weight Loss – building blocks  9) Less anxious – it has a beneficial effect on brain development and helps to better manage stress.
10) Improves memory – it has an impact on brain development, and the regular consumption of blue green algae has shown it to affect our memory.
Source by sbobet