I just like collecting quotes on all topics. When I meet a good funny life label that brings a name or inspirational and motivating life that shakes me to the core and inspires me to act, I record them on my computer. Later, when I feel blue, I just open my computer and read all my quotes.
Reading gives me a quick boost in my energy that keeps the day active and brings me closer to my goals. The best thing they do for me is to quickly get to the positive mindset that is necessary to make life truly successful.
It is scientifically proven that laughing for 10 minutes can significantly reduce the level of stress and strong immune system. Quotes of funny life laugh. They're leaning on the floor, laughing aloud. This helps to reduce stress.
As a result, I forgot about stress, worries and tension. I feel like a whole new person, because the funny lifestyles brought out a stressful and sad person. And then I'm happy and my family is happy. This is more important than anything else in the world. My self-esteem and energy are as high as high.
Ok, so here are the 10 favorite funny quotes about life that are a big disappointment for you and your family.
first Live life is the most complete … think of the Titanicon people who have gone to the chocolate dessert.
2nd Life is 10% of what happens to you, and 90% of you respond to it
3. Only if you think there is light at the end of the tunnel can you discover that there is a train.
4th You grow old when you get the same feeling from a rocking chair you got from a roller coaster.
5th Life is not a static thing. The only person who does not change his mind is the incompetent in the asylum and the cemetery. —- Everett McKinley Dirksen
6. Life is a foreign language: all people misunderstood. — Christopher Morley, "Thunder on the Left
7. Despite the cost of living, it is still popular. —- Kathy Norris
8- The only time a woman really succeeds in changing a man when she a baby. "~ Natalie Wood
9. Some people ask for the secret of our long marriage. It takes time to eat twice a week. A small candle light, dinner, soft music and dance. Going on Tuesday and going on Friday. —- Henry Youngman
10. I told my wife the truth. I told him I saw a psychiatrist. Then he told me the truth: he saw a psychiatrist, two numbers and a bartender.
Source by sbobet