Not many people knew the stress a few years ago. However, over the last decade, it has become not only popular but also a common symptom of human beings. Since we know that every action has an equal and opposite reaction, the same thing happens in our lives. Sometimes there are situations that are worrisome. These problems can cause stress if you keep up with us for a long time. There are three kinds of tension:
• Acute stress – This is the brain's reaction to any disturbing event that can cause emotional imbalance.
• Episodic acute stress – If acute stress occurs more often, it can cause episodic acute stress.
• Chronic acute stress – If acute stress is not sustained for a long time, it enters the chronic acute stress phase.
Against stress, it is very important to know what we really are a victim of? So before you begin healing, we first check your symptoms and then take some further steps. Some of the symptoms of stress:
– Long headache.
– Stomach pain, such as constipation, diarrhea.
– The sudden increase in heart rate and blood pressure.
– dizziness, nausea.
– Muscle pain.
– I'm thinking more of a thing.
If you experience these symptoms yourself or anyone, always ask a doctor for advice to get a better picture of the situation. Your doctor can help you get rid of what you think of stress. Stress is something that can not be treated with drugs, but it can only be treated with the inner self.
It is important to adhere to the advice of a physician, but also from the end. Here are some tips that help you fight stress:
– Avoiding caffeine.
– Try sleeping again.
– Try meditation and other relaxation techniques.
– Talk to the close ones.
– Try to take control in your mind.
– Spend more time with your friends and people who make you happy.
Apart from these tips, the only thing that's really important is never to give up. All – This is not the stress that kills us, this is our reaction. & # 39; So try to act wisely and fight him like a warrior.
Source by sbobet