The power of the mind is our conscious consciousness as we think. The mind resembles a continually flowing spring, but a natural source can not send out sweet water and bitterness from the same opening, salt water and fresh. So he has the mind and his thoughts; you do not think negative and positive thoughts at the same time. One will guide the other

Because the mind reflects the usual thoughts, it is our responsibility to influence our minds and our brains with positive emotions, thoughts and energy as the dominant factors in our minds. The power of the mind exceeds positive thinking or brain power, it thinks like to believe what you think, which manifests your reality. Because the power of the mind is the power of thought and belief, and these thoughts and beliefs can produce the result of reality. People use only about 10% of the mind. The results would be incredible if we were to reach the remaining 90%!

The most important problem with all these minds is the lack of discipline with erechnics. If you want to be successful, you have to keep up the mood and invest in great effort and patience.

This applies to everything in life. Remember your life when you had to work hard to be successful. You have to do the same if you want to learn technique.

No matter what you are doing and will be successful.

It is a fact that scientists know that all kinds of extra sensory and psychic power have such as they are born with the power of an increased mind and are able to access different parts of their minds from other people or people who have made a conscious effort and learned how can increase the power of the subconscious.

The power of a long-term mind usually means the total capacity of the mind. This capacity can be expressed in many ways, some of which are:

1. Cognitive abilities

2. Intelligence

3. The power of a paranormal mind

4. Creativity

5. talents

6. Thinking

7. Self-awareness

8. Intuition

Techniques Increase Mind Power

* Theoretical mapping is a learning technique that utilizes more theoretical abilities.

* Brain Teasers and Games are fun and you can enjoy them.

* Speed ​​Reading helps you read faster.

* Observing Man takes one step away from body language. You also keep in mind the whole thinking.

* Meditation is a very old relaxation exercise that is primarily used by Oriental civilizations.

* Critical and lateral thinking is the ability to properly judge the situation and then decide whether you agree or disagree with it.

* Inquiry and Thinking Deep is a property that indicates the existence of Spiritual Intelligence. I asked you to deal with major issues like creating the world.

* Writing is one of four language skills. The other three are talking, reading and listening. I chose the writing because it commits itself to the creativity of your mind and gives you the time to organize your thoughts.

* Foreign language learning. When you learn a new language, your brain uses a process called neurogenesis.

* Implementing the Brain Boundaries. This is not really a technique, it is a prerequisite. You must know the limits of your brain to reach your goals.

* Neurological Programming (NLP) is a psychological tool that increases its influence on other people

* Think Management is able to settle your thoughts and prioritize effectively.

* Mind Control. The power of the mind will increase considerably as you begin to treat your mind.

Source by sbobet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *