Mahatma Gandhi or Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was born on October 2, 1869, and was born on January 30, 1948. This great man was a constant experimentant who experienced various facts and actions to uncover the truth of life in every arena. Regardless of independence, social life, status of women or self-confidence, Gandhi has not left untouched territory. He provoked all his fields with enormous thoughts and impressive teachings.
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was named Mahatma, a "great soul" when many in the country began to believe the truth. Many have even voted for a final command to make important choices of their lives. He was also regarded by the inde- pendent India symbol. In his struggle for independence in India, this humble man taught his followers to follow the path of nonviolence. The humble man of India was not only born in the country, but all over the world because of the simple life he led. In addition to simple life, there were philosophies he followed and lived. He showed people that fighting can be won without a firearm and blothed. Battles can be gained by living according to their own principles.
During the same period of struggle for independence, Gandhi Ji had written various scripts and writings, from which some of the most famous inspirational quotes were extracted. Here are the very motivating quotations in which he holds a unique concept of self-belief and nonviolence that Mahatma Gandhi believed:
1. Be the change you want in the world.
2. If confused with the opponent. Conquer him with love.
3. No one hurt me without my permission. 4. There is nothing that wastes the body as anxiety, and who trusts God, was accused of worrying for anything. 5. The weak will never forgive. Forgiveness is the strong attribute of
. Nonviolence is a powerful weapon
7. We must become the change we want to see.
8. What do I think of Western civilization? I think it would be a very good idea
9. If you are right, you will have to be affectionate or the message and the message will be transmitted.
10. Real art takes into account not only the form but also the underlying things.
11. Cowardly tenderness can not show love. This is the prerequisite of courage.
12. Sacrifice life is the culmination of art and is full of joy.
13. Truth is found in every human heart, and there you have to look there and have to govern the truth as you see it. But no one has the right to force others to act in the truth of their own view.
14. First ignored, they laugh at you, they fight, you win.
15. A true artist has only a beautiful face that, irrespective of its appearance, shines from the truth in the soul.
16. The beauty of poetry is that the creation surpasses the poet.
Source by sbobet