I love short, whimsical quotes from those who really (or were) masters of masters. They can enlighten, participate and entertain every audience, regardless of age or mood.
The beauty of public speech quotes is that it takes a difficult topic and is much more accessible. Really, everyone and his brother are scared of people and talk, but some are better than others.
What I wanted to do was summon five favorite public speeches to you today. Hopefully you will recognize the names!
- "You can speak well if your language can give your heart a message." – John Ford
- "People should be taken in very small doses." – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Let your speech be better than silence or listen." – Halicarnassus Dionysius
- "What we say is important … because in most cases the mouth speaks what the heart is full of. " – Jim Beggs
- "After people laugh, they are silent and you can say almost anything to them." – Herbert Gardner
all in doubt. "- Rami Belson
The bottom line is that if you stand in front of the crowd and give a presentation, you make more than 99.9% of your competitors or companions. You are automatically considered an expert, and that's all there is to it.
Unfortunately, because it is as wonderful as the quotes, there is no one in the world that would give you confidence in your abilities. This is what you have to do.
Source by sbobet