- "It was so small that he enjoyed the day To live in the light of spring, that he wanted to have thought that he had done it …"
- "In the spring, at the end of the day, there is a smell like dirt."
– Margaret Atwood
- "Spring is so hard to follow, God created it in June."
– Al Bernstein
- "The optimist is the personification of man in the spring".
– Susan J. Bissonette
- "Can the words smell the spring breath?"
– Neltje Blanchan
- "Arrive early in the morning, but in the spring at the end of the winter."
– Elizabeth Bowen
- "If we had no winter, spring would not be so enjoyable if we did not look at the blows, prosperity would not be so welcomed."
- "Happiness is like a sunbeam that gets the least shadows, while the blow is often the spring rain."
– Chinese proverb
- "Before the spring the grass grows in itself."
– Tao Te Ching
- "Sweet spring is my time for your time in springtime with love time and viva sweet love."
– e.e. cummings
- "A little madness in the spring is also healthy for the king."
– Emily Dickinson
- "We are spring and summer reformers, but we're up in the falls in the fall, reformers in the morning and conservationists at night."
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Oh, let's enjoy the flowers today, and do not think so far as the uncertain harvest, we'll all stay here simply in the spring of this year."
– Robert Frost
- "The spring suddenly landed on the ground."
- "Science has never thrown so effective soothing agent as a sunny spring day."
– W. Earl Hall
- "My head was jammed from the window in the morning and the spring kissed me."
– Langston Hughes
- "Winter is on my head, but I have eternal resources in my heart."
– Victor Hugo
- "Spring shows what God can do with a bitter and dirty world."
– Virgil A. Kraft
- "Spring when you feel smoky, even with a feather-filled shoe."
- "One swallow is not in the summer, but a spring goose that has been torn off by the March deflation."
- "If it came in the spring, but for centuries or a quake, and it was not silent, it would be a miracle and expectation in every heart to see the wonderful change."
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- "Inside or out, no one rested in March, the wind of the wind and the tax, the wind is now disappearing, the taxes are all year round."
– Ogden Nash
- "The difference between the gun and the tree is the difference in tempo, the tree explodes every spring."
– Ezra Pound
- "Spring is back, earth is like a child who knows the poems."
– Rainer Maria Rilke
- "Spring when life is alive in everything."
– Christina Rossetti
- "If I were to live, I started barefoot in the spring and would stay in the fall later."
– Nadine Stair
- "The world's favorite season of spring, May is all possible."
– Edwin Way Teale
- "Spring Experience of Immortality".
– Henry David Thoreau
- "Spring is a real rebuilding."
– Henry Timrod
- "Spring is hopelessness and rain-filled shoes."
Source by sbobet