There is a lot of stress that exacerbates. Everyone is worried about at one time or another. Proper concern and the right situations can indeed be healthy. In fact, you have to worry about some things in life. However, there are some who are worried more than they should.
Anxiety means feeling uncomfortable or worried. This is a secondary emotion that comes from fear. The more you worry about the worries, the more likely it will be unhealthy. unproductive cycle. On the other hand, healthy worries allow you to become aware of what's going on, so you can start the problem solving process and make some positive steps.
How many times have you heard that you will never take it for tomorrow, what can we do today? Most people today are the most important hit. I am sure you accept that it seems reasonable to address your concerns as soon as possible. It can even be argued that it makes sense to endlessly worry.
Of course, this shows that their concerns and concerns are rational conscious thoughts – which unfortunately are seldom. This often useless thinking takes the joy of your life and interferes with your daily activities. And if the worry becomes chronic, it can lead to a wide range of stress-related symptoms.
So how do you know if you're too worried? Try to ask yourself these questions:
1. After I'm worried, it's hard to stop.
2. My family and friends say I'm too worried
3. I'm worried about things that do not usually have trouble managing the unknown and the insecurity
5. Sometimes, when I'm worried, I feel bad.
So how can you stop worrying? Try these simple steps:
1. Mark Your Concerns
- What You Control and
- What You Can not Control
2. If you can not steer a situation –
- Identify your choices and options
- Create step by step plan and take responsibility for the plan
- Take action
3. After you've decided to work, do it best and remind yourself to do everything you can.
4. Avoid the conclusion: I have to say, because everyone in the office seems to be avoiding me and not returning to my call; I have headache – I think it may be a brain tumor
5. Highlight a concern. Find a place away from home and work. Pay all attention to your concerns. One full hour. Leave the designated location at the end of the care period and do not think about your problems. Trust your subconscious mind to find the solution.
Controlling and managing your concerns is an essential part of treating stress. Now is the time to get out of the worry cycle.
I would like to invite you to learn more about how to escape the cycle of worry and live a richer life.
Source by sbobet