- "Remember that the Christmas heart is a heart, a wide open heart that first speaks to others, the birth of a child Jesus is the most significant event in history, because it meant that the healing world of healing cure for love, almost two thousand years transformed all kinds of hearts … Under all tight bundles he beat this Christmas heart. "
George Matthew Adams
- "The rooms were very quiet while the sides turned quietly, and the winter sun with the Christmas greeting grabbed the bright heads and the serious faces."
– Louisa May Alcott
- "Christmas night was a song that twisted you like a scarf, but warmed up more than your body, warmed your heart … an ever-lasting melody."
– Bess Streeter Aldrich
- "The perfect Christmas tree? Every Christmas tree is perfect!"
– Charles N. Barnard
- "The gift of time and love is surely the basics of the really fun Christmas."
– Peg Bracken
- "The earth is aging with the burden of grooming, but it is always young at Christmas. The heart of the jewel is sparkling and honest, and its soul-filled soul breaks the air." Angels sing.
– Phillips Brooks
- "I'm not alone at all, I thought I've never been alone alone, and this is naturally Christmas's message, we're never alone." Darker, the coldest is the extreme and the most indifferent word. it is always the time God chooses. "
– Taylor Caldwell
- "Remember, if you do not find Christmas in your heart, you can not find it under a tree."
- "Christmas is not a time nor season, but a state of mind: to cultivate peace and goodwill to be compassionate, it is the true spirit of Christmas."
- "The ultimate goal of Christmas is for adults who have forgotten what the kids know, and Christmas is for people who are old enough to deny the elusive spirit of man."
– Margaret Cousins
- "Unless we do Christmas for us to share our blessings, all Alaskan snow does not make it" white. "
– Bing Crosby
- "Whatever else we lose over the years, keep the glittering thing for Christmas: There is no doubt about us or what fears: Keep the hearts of men close to one day, let's go back to our child's faith.
– Grace Noll Crowell
- "This is personal reflection, warm human consciousness, self-extending to one's fellow who is worthy of the Christmas spirit."
– Isabel Currier
- "Something old Christmas is hard to forget."
- "They do not know who the Santa Claus is coming out of the chimney, he really enters the heart."
– Mrs. Paul M. Ell
- "Christmas, my child, love in action."
– Dale Evans
- "Books are religiously or otherwise made for Christmas, never fattening, rarely guilty and persistent personalities."
- "The first copies of Treasure Island and Huckleberry Finn are still scattered with blue spotted needles on the pages.
- "Every day at Christmas, every journey leads home."
– Marjorie Holmes
- "My Christmas idea, old or modern, is very simple: to love others. Come here to think why we have to wait for Christmas?"
- "The magic of Christmas for us is the joy of the brilliance of other lives, burdens one another, eases other burdens and replaces empty hearts and generous generous gifts."
– W. C. Jones
- "Christmas Candle is a nice thing: no noise at all but softly betrays yourself until it is totally selfless, small."
– Eva K. Logue
- "If I were a philosopher, write the game's philosophy that shows that life does not have to be taken seriously, and that the Christmas day is with children the few occasions where people live completely . "
– Robert Lynd
- "Happy is the season that involves the whole world in the conspiracy of love."
– Hamilton Wright Mabi
- "Happy family gatherings – old, very young, weirdly fine tuning Christmas songs, because Christmas is the tradition … traditions, years, all of them are similar."
– Helen Lowrie Marshall
- "There is no ideal Christmas, just the Christmas you choose to reflect on your values, desires, tenderness and traditions."
- "If we could just put a little Christmas spirit in the jars and we could open a glass bottle every month."
– Harlan Miller
- "Christmas is the place of memory for innocence".
– Joan Mills
- "Christmas is naturally the time to be home – in the heart and body as well."
– Garry Moore
- "What is Christmas? Past tenderness, courage for the present, hope for the future that all cups overflow with rich and eternal blessings, all roads can lead to peace."
– Agnes M. Pharo
- "Humankind is a great, huge family … This is what we feel in our hearts at Christmas."
– XXIII. John Pope
- "One of the most glorious of the world is the mess made in the Christmas day and do not go too fast."
– Andy Rooney
- "Christmas – the magical blanket that wraps itself up, something so unusual that it is like a scent, the charm of nostalgia or prayer, but it will always be the day of remembrance – a day when we think of everything we've ever loved. "
– Augusta E. Rundel
- "Christmas is doing something extra for someone."
- "As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas is, Christmas".
– Eric Sevareid
- "Christmas is the day that keeps the time together."
– Alexander Smith
- "Christmas rejuvenates our youth by stirring up the miracle: the miraculous ability is called our most pregnant human arm because it is born in our art, our science, our religion."
– Ralph Sockman
- "Christmas is not an eternal event, it's a piece of home that's in the heart of a man."
– Freya Stark
- "Christmas is the day of rapport and traditions, a special day in the family of friends and family."
– Margaret Thatcher
- "Christmas is a celebration and enjoyable, it comes to Christmas, but once a year."
– Thomas Tusser
- "What do you call people who are afraid of Miklos? Claustrophobic."
- "Maybe the best Yuletide decoration smiled."
- "If there is no joy to enter a festive gift, give it love."
- "While somebody does not feel the Christmas spirit, there is no Christmas, everything else is out – it's so teenagers and ornaments because it's not holly, not snow The trees are not the light of the fire but the hearts of men the Christmas spirit returns.
- "Many banks have a new type of Christmas club, the new club will help save money for last year's gift."
- "Whether you are willing or to believe that love is the most powerful thing in the world, is stronger than hatred, stronger than evil, stronger than death, and that the blessed life that began in Bethlehem 1900 years before the everlasting love and glory, you can keep Christmas. "
– Henry Van Dyke
- "Christmas is for kids, but for adults, even if it's a headache, a work, a nightmare, a cold and a hidden heart."
– Lenora Mattingly Weber
- "Like snowflakes, Christmas memories gather and dance – all beautiful, unique and gone too soon."
– Deborah Whipp
- "Somehow, not just for Christmas, but for a long time, the joy I give to others is the joy that comes to you. The poor and lonely and sad, the more you have your heart , will bring you back.
– John Greenleaf Whittier
- "Never worry about the size of a Christmas tree, all in the eyes of the children are all 30 feet tall."
– Larry Wilde
Source by sbobet