Environmental changes, jugglers exposed to other workload, deadlines, family expectations, overspending, spending, etc. Handling frequent issues that often exert pressure on college students. It is self-evident that the college itself is stressful. However, the mild stress situation of university students is beneficial or necessary to question them. Stress can motivate or stimulate, which can really improve performance. Too much stress disrupts their operation. Stress levels build up over time when they do not effectively treat various physical illnesses, such as anxiety and depression. Only when identifying and conquering stressors, students maximize their potential and college experience.
In order to identify an effective stress management technique, stresses on college students are to be identified. It is also important to distinguish between the stresses you have directed and those that do not.
1) Academic Stress – Increased workload is the inadequate time, new tasks, difficult exams, challenging classes, low degrees, deadlines, meetings and the autonomy of higher education learning. social tension network, home separation, and less parental support, live with companions, balance work with friends or part-time jobs and address the needs of young adult relationships  3) Other Stress – daily (financial and job commuting), financial crisis, long, hard lessons and awakening of early hours, the logic of a lifestyle (eg laundry), new students deal with the sudden change of secondary schools. The students in 1964 wonder if the corresponding principal
There are a number of techniques to help university students minimize the stress they experience
1) Time Management: Make a Schedule to Manage Your Time Indicating your goals and priorities. Learn to plan ahead and avoid delay. If it is too tight and running behind it, it is difficult to remain calm and concentrate.
TIPS : Create a "To Do" list or a designer and keep track of deadlines and schedules and learn to learn says "No".
2) Organize: You have an organizational system for posting notes, tracking orders, and other important documents. Create a good learning environment where you can concentrate, concentrate, and do things. Organizationalism brings the peace that comes from knowing where he is, remembering deadlines and examination times, and clarifying the mind created by disorganization. TIPS: Calendar, Schedule, and School System Logging Schedule.
3) Practice, Nutrition and Sleep : Eat a healthy diet and get enough sleep. If you want to do the best you have to be calm. Physical activity is also a great stress reliever.
TIPS: Plan your schedule so that your sleep or workout is enough
4) Always be aware if you need to stir up the question. If it does not touch the goal, it is not worth thinking. 5) Improving Optimism: Proved that those who are more likely to shake failure and replicate success, are healthier, less emphasized and more successful. The habit of optimism and positive thinking can have better health, better relationships and yes, better quality.
6) Maintaining humor and positive thinking: Laughter is one of the best stress
7) Communication: Conversation with a person he trusts as a friend, or teacher about issues of concern. Although most of the stress related to college students can be handled independently, there are situations that can be serious enough to seek advice. If stress is overwhelming and / or helpless in your life, ask for help or share your concerns with an adviser or teacher.
TIPS: Use your phone or email to stay in touch with your family and friends at home and engage in groups and clubs at school to be an excellent remedy for college loneliness.
College students who are able to handle stress effectively maintain their health and well-being, are able to focus on the classes and have better quality! Do not forget that the dormitory needs to be enjoyed, it is not maintained – it is important to keep college stress under control.
Source by sbobet