I've been selling all my life. I like. If you ever worked in sales, you probably attended motivational meetings. The sales director will gather the team and talk to inspire them to go there and dig deeply.
The same thing happens in the locker room every day in the whole country. The coaches inspire and talk to their teams and try to get them up. Sports are zero-sum events. You win or lose, but there are still moments of inspiration.
Start the day and inspire. We all need it at the same time. I took a few hours to see the inspirational videos on YouTube, knowing I'd ever share them in an article. Here are some of my favorite favorites on YouTube to help you when you need it and light it up.
- "Why Fall" – This video has been seen by over 39 million people and is a combination of inspirational words and videos.
- "Dream" – This video was seen by nearly 29 million people and a combination of word and video.
- "Powerful inspirational true story … Never give up!" – This is a video about Derek Redmond at the 1992 Olympic Games in Barcelona. See what happens and remember, never give up.
- "Famous Errors" – This video is one of the most popular. Less than 3 minutes. Check out what's wrong.
- "Never, never give up the inspiring transformation of Arthur!" – This video is about a combat veteran who was told he would never walk again. What do you think happened?
- "Steve Jobs – Inspirational Speech" If it was the last day of my life today – These are the images of Steve Jobs in his words after the hearing, when they were diagnosed with final cancer.
- "See yourself after – This is a great video about Nick Vujicic's life. He's an international motivational speaker. He doesn't have his arms or legs anyway. More than 60 million people watch this video.
- " Random Deeds in the movie " – This video is self-evident.
- " Where sport fits humanity. Amazing video " – This is the compilation of human moments in the sport. Even in the hard arena of sport there are the moments of mankind.
- " What do you want to remember? – Motivation " – The video is less than 6 minutes, which questions thinking.
Source by sbobet