"If you think you can, you can probably." Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launch pad. " (Denis Waitley)
Beliefs are such a powerful little creature. Without us being necessarily aware of them, they tend to govern what we do, what we aim for and how we feel about ourselves and our opportunities.
If you are a student of personal growth and development, you no doubt have had the opportunity to learn first hand how tremendously empowering – or limiting – beliefs can be and the impact they have in preventing you to attract the abundance and prosperity you desire in your life.
It's been said that what ever you believe, you're right. So in that case, does not it stand to reason that you bought to take tremendous care in choosing what your beliefs are? If your beliefs are in fact that powerful – that they will literally dictate your reality – then it is worth the time to reconcile the reality you desire with the beliefs you hold and then foster the development of your belief in the reality you want.  Ask yourself questions. Here are some examples:
- Do you think you want to be wealthy makes you a bad person?
- Do you think you deserve to be rich and wealthy?
- Do you think you are worthy of being loved?
- Do you think you have the right to be happy?
- Do you think the world is "dog eat dog"?
- Do you think your dreams are possible?
In what areas of your life do you see evidence of the power of your beliefs? Are they empowering your or are they limiting you? After spending some time in self reflection, identify the areas of belief that are causing you to aim too low or to sabotage yourself and your results in life. Then set out to fix them and adopt new beliefs that support and empower you.
To help motivate you and keep you focused, here are ten top inspirational quotes on the power of belief that provide a wonderful summary of the subject.
- "Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally save their lives." (1963)
- "Keep your dreams alive." (1965)
- "Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. (Gail Devers)
- "For those who believe, no proof is needed. For those who do not believe, no proof is possible." (Stuart Chase)
- "One life is all we have and we live it as we believe in living it. But to sacrifice what you are and to live without faith, that is a destiny more terrible than dying." (Joan of Arc)
- "If I have the belief that I can do it, I will definitely acquire the capacity to do it even if I do not have it at the beginning." (Mahatma Gandhi)
- "The outer conditions of a person's life will always be reflected in their inner beliefs." (James Allen)
- "Miracles happen to those who believe in them." (Bernard Berenson)
- "One must marry one's feelings to one's beliefs and ideas. That is the only way to achieve a measure of harmony in one's life." (Napoleon Hill)
Would you like more inspirational quotes, information and help for attracting more of what you want and less of what you do not want? Subscribe to my newsletter now and get your free eCourse: Attracting More Prosperity
Source by sbobet