- "Health is the thing that will make you feel the best time of the year."
– Franklin P. Adams
- "He who is in health is hopeful, and he who is hopeful has everything."
– Arab Prophecy
- "Riches can never risk their health because the truth is that health is the richness of riches."
- "There are many people who spend so much time looking at their health, they do not have time to enjoy it."
– Josh Billings
- "Health has its science and its illness."
– Elizabeth Blackwell
- "Never go to a doctor whose office facilities are dead."
– Erna Bombeck
- "Is not it a little outrageous that doctors call it what they practice?"
- "The poorest person does not have health for money, but the richest people are happy to spend their entire money on health."
– Charles Caleb Colton
- "As you see every day, you do two things: building your health or causing illnesses yourself."
– Adelle Davis
- "Conserving health is an overly serious rule for worrying illness."
– Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- "You can make yourself sick or decide to stay fine."
– Wayne Dyer
- "Give me health and a day and make ridiculing the emperors."
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "The First Property of Health."
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "In a bed early and early he gets a healthy man, rich and wise."
- "Healthy plants will feel stupid one day and lie in the hospitals who will not die from scratch."
– Redd Foxx
- "Health is not valuable until the disease is coming."
– Dr. Thomas Fuller
- "There is no place for sickness in the hospital".
– Samuel Goldwyn
- "Health is not simply a lack of disease."
– Hannah Green
- "Its healthy posture expresses the gratitude of the whole cosmos – the trees, the clouds, everything."
– Thich Nhat Hanh
- "A wise man should consider that health is the greatest human blessing and learn how his own thoughts come from his illness."
- "The whole happiness is based on health."
– Leigh Hunt
- "The unity of mind and body is the secret of disease and health."
– Arnold Hutschnecker
- "Health is worth more than learning."
– Thomas Jefferson
- "Health, wealth, learning, righteousness or kindness can not usually seek or achieve, action is always unique, specific, unique, unique."
– Benjamin Jowett
- "One of the 4 people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your nearest three friends – if it seems okay, then you're the only one.
– Ann Landers
- "Keeping good health: eating lightly, breathing deeply, enjoying moderately, enjoying joy and maintaining interest in life".
– William Londen
- "This is no longer the question of staying healthy, but finding a disease you love."
– Jackie Mason
- "Do not worry about your health because it will go."
– Robert Orben
- "What they call health when bought for perpetual loss of appetite is not much better than boring illness."
– George Dennison Prentice
- "The higher the energy level, the more effective your body is, the more effective your body is, the better you feel and the more you use your talent to produce outstanding results."
– Anthony Robbins
- "Take care of your body, this is the only place to live."
– Jim Rohn
- "Happiness is nothing but good health and bad memory."
- "Man is too busy to take care of his health, just like a mechanic who is too busy to provide his tools."
– The Spanish Prophecy
- "People who care too much about their health are like those who suffer.
– Laurence Sterne
- "Measure your health with sympathy in the morning and spring".
– Henry David Thoreau
- "Be careful when reading health books.
– Mark Twain
- "The art of medicine consists of entertaining the patient, and nature cures the disease."
– François Voltaire
- "Our health is always much more valuable after we lose it."
- "Time and health are two valuable tools we do not recognize and appreciate until they are exhausted."
– Denis Waitley
- "Look at your health and, if there is, praise God and appreciate it with conscience, because health is the second blessing we are capable of.
– Izaak Walton
Source by sbobet